Luce goes through a journey to find
out about herself and why things are the way they are. Throughout her journey
she finds that if she did something wrong it might alter her future. While she
is traveling Daniel is following along, but always gets there too late. In
Moscow she sees herself die from kissing Daniel. In Milan, Italy she sees a
younger version of her in the First World War, she also sees Daniel injured
from the war. In Helston, England Luce has to disguise herself as a maid to
secretly spy on her old self.
This book made me think that love
can mean many things to a person. I think that love is a very complicated emotion
because you do not know what can happen. People that are in love don’t know
what might happen to them. I think that people would be sad if the person you
love keeps dying and coming back alive, but never can stay alive long enough
for the couple to bond together. Why should love be broken up when you have a
problem, people can just work it out slowly. I think that people should just try
to have a good time before it ends because some people might have a very short
time left to live. Luce is one of these people; she only lives long enough for
Daniel to kiss her.
While reading Passion I realized that love is really complicated. Love is hard to
understand for some people, but deep inside you know you love a person. I think
that Luce and Daniel both love each other a lot to keep repeating the same
thing over and over. Love is a big theme in real life as well as the book. It is
happening every day, all the time. Everyone experiences love at least once in a
lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment