In the book Nora is forced to live her life like
nothing ever happened to her. This is hard because she does not remember when
she was with Patch and she keeps having flashbacks of him. She is forced to go
on with her life by her mother while people around her are gossiping about how
she was kidnapped and how she could forget everything for months before she was
kidnapped. I thought that Nora’s mother was being a bit too hard on Nora. Her
mother is just pushing her back into the world like nothing happened to her.
Nora was also being forced to live a life without
her boyfriend Patch. She keeps seeing Patch, but can’t remember who he is until
she sees her old friend Scott Parnell. Scott tells all he knows about the past
few months which makes Nora’s memories slowly come back to her. Soon after
Scott’s talk Nora confronts Patch and asks him some questions. Patch says that
he can’t be with her because he is working for Hank and doesn’t want Hank to
hurt her. I think that a life where you are forced to do things you are told to
do is a life that is not fair to the person being bossed around.
As I finished reading Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick I realized that it is a hard thing
when you are being forced to do things that you don’t want to do. I believe
that having to be pushed around is a horrible thing and is a big issue in the
real world. People around the world are being forced to do things that they don’t
want to everyday. I think that people should be strong and not be pushed around to do things that they don't want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment